- Have you ever been to New Orleans before?
- What do you know about New Orleans?
- Have you travelled to other places in America before? Where did you go and what did you do?
- 00:46 the restaurants here serve some of the most sophisticated cocktails I’ve ever seen.
- 00:51 One particular venue that locals and visitors rave about is Sobou,
- where they offer world-class dining along with inventive cocktails and an extensive wine menu.
- 01:08 For more top notch dining you should take a trip down Royal Street,
- where you can find tasty Creole and Cajun dishes among the endless choices
- 01:23 antiques shops and exquisite hand-crafted goods are on full view for your pleasure and purchase.
- And, night time in New Orleans is always bursting with energy
- What stood out to you the most in the video?
- If you had one day in New Orleans, what would you put on your itinerary?
- Do you enjoy lively and loud areas or quiet and relaxing areas?
You will be a customer and trying to order something you’d like! Your teacher will be a waiter, staff, worker and so on to take your order🙂
Your teacher has gotten lost again. Please help them to find the place🙂
00:13 There is no other city in the world like New Orleans, Louisiana. The unique culture, incredible
00:19 architecture, cuisine, hospitality and music are just a few of the aspects that make New
00:24 Orleans one of a kind! Hi, I’m Jody and I have to tell you that
00:34 me as I introduce you to the wonderful people, incredible food and rich heritage of New Orleans.
01:03 all over New Orleans you’ll find a great combination of new-age, cutting-edge mixologists