- Which do you prefer, eating in or eating out? Why?
- What was the best dinner you have ever eaten this year? What about in your life? What made it the best dinner?
- Do you prefer eating by yourself or with other people?
- 00:08 – This evening we are going to dine in style along London’s most famous waterway, the River Thames, on a showboat dinner cruise.
- Before they serve dinner I wanted to come up here to the roof deck and check out the city skyline as the sun sets.
- 00:29 From the river, you are treated to some of the best views of London’s architecture.
- 00:43 Tonight’s meal is a collection of British dishes, so we’ve got chicken wrapped in a prosciutto, potatoes, vegetables, this looks divine.
- 00:56 Because the side of the boat is all glass windows, as you go along and enjoy your meal, and your wine, you get to take in these magical views of the city on the banks.
- Dinner cruises in London seem very romantic! Can you recommend any places in Tokyo (or Japan) where you can enjoy a similar mood?
- If you could recommend one Japanese meal to your teacher, what would you choose and why?
- What makes a place feel romantic? Why do you think so?
Talk about an interesting travel experience in one minute!
00:26 as the sun sets.
00:31 of the best views of London’s architecture.
00:43 Tonight’s meal is a collection of British dishes,
00:46 so we’ve got chicken wrapped in a prosciutto,
00:50 potatoes, vegetables, this looks divine.
01:15 incredible buildings lit up at night.
01:22 it was just gorgeous.
01:23 – [Female] Unbelievable experience,
01:30 – My favorite part was the dancing part at the end.
01:34 Great show.
01:35 – Woo hoo!
01:37 The delicious dinner, paired with the spectacular views