Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- 00:30 I have a blender here, but I am going to do this with a hand mixer, you can use a stand mixer if you want, or you can use a whisk.
- 00:46 2 percent milk, but you can use 1 percent milk or whole milk
- mix, blend, combine
- tilt the pan
- 3:50 Okay, and if you look at this side that is ideally what you like to see, these little blotches on there
- How did your crepes turn out?
- Do you like savory or sweet crepes more?
- What toppings did you use and why?
- Was making crepes easier or harder than you thought it would be?
3 Cutlery Tray
12 apron for teachers:)
00:10 I am your host Matt Taylor.
00:20 I had a request to make a video on crepes, so here we go.
01:26 extract, and one tablespoon of granulated sugar.
01:44 There we go.
02:23 down below in the description for those as well.