- What comes to your mind when you think about Turkey? Do you think Turkey is part of Europe, the Middle East, or Asia?
- Even if you don’t practice religion, would you like to visit churches, temples or mosques?
- Would you like to try Turkish street food (gyros, etc.)? Have you eaten street food before? Do you prefer restaurant food or street food for casual eating?
- This city is huge and full of history.
- Istanbul is by far my favorite city now, and the sites are stunning.
- Tiled rooves, and domes,
- They are like nothing I have ever seen.
- There are tons of gorgeous views.
- It is breathtaking,
- I don’t think I’d feel worthy of eating on such a beautiful plate.
- It is awe inspiring.
- Definitely the most grandest of bazaars I’ve ever been to.
- What flavor of ice cream do you like the best? How about other sweets?
- When traveling, what are your favorite souvenirs and items to buy for your friends, family, or coworkers? What about shopping for yourself?
- After watching the video, has your opinion of Turkey changed? What are some new things you have learned about the country?
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late
- Willie’s really weary
- Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks
- He threw three free throws
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
- Wayne went to wales to watch walruses
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon
00:23 The mosques that we’re going into
01:12 It’s just stunning.
02:14 it is so awesome.
3. They serve/