- What are some popular drug store products in Japan?
- What are your holy grail cosmetic (or skin care) products?
- Are there any American cosmetic products or brands you like?
After the video: Did you get it? If not, please tell your teacher specifically which part you didn’t understand. Let’s review the video again 🙂
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings. If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- 00:05 I’m gonna hit up my local CVS and do some shopping
- 00:29 Ok guys
- 00:32 feeling totally inspired
- 01:04 5 bucks!
- 01:19 over 30 shades to pick from
- 01:38 Now this is actually the secret weapon inside every makeup artist’s pro kit
- 01:43 individual lashes ; 01:44 individual falsies
- 02:02 inexpensive lipstick award
- 02:06 because you have 12 super trendy shades to pick from
- 02:11 chic semi matte finish
- 02:16 So you can afford to be a little adventurous!
- 02:23 We had to give a shout out to the new Katy Kat glosses from CoverGirl
- 02:27 They offer rich, saturated, vibrant, bright, juicy color and their moisturizing too
- 03:04 Happy shopping!
- Holy grail
- Were there any products you would like to try?
- Have you used any of these products before?
- Have you visited any drug stores in America?
(Leigh’s Recommended drug store💌: Target)
01:04 5 bucks!
01:07 Now let’s talk foundation.
01:30 (Not right!)
01:43 individual lashes.
01:44 These individual falsies from Ardell,
01:59 Ooh! Lipstick.
02:16 So you can afford to be a little adventurous!
02:25 Katy Kat glosses from CoverGirl.