- Have you ever been to Vancouver or Canada before?
- What are famous landmarks in Vancouver?
- Would you rather visit Vancouver in the summer or in the winter?
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- 00:18 Vancouver is like a breath of fresh air. And even though it is a big city the water’s not far away, you have nature all around you.
- 00:27 Here on the Seawall Promenade you’ll find tons of people running and biking and workin’ up a sweat.
- 00:48 – Downtown Vancouver has a lot to offer as well. This is a totem pole produced by a local First Nation’s artist.
- 00:59 It actually winds the weights and blows the whistles four times an hour.
- 01:23 So I feel pretty secure. That being said I’m not going to lean over too far.
- 01:47 There are endless rows of food-stalls, everything from fresh produce to sweets, and even seafood.
- It’s just a great placed to indulge and feel like your on vacation.
- 01:59 – There you’ll find Butchart Gardens which is heaven on earth.
- What stood out to you the most in the video?
- What would you do on your dream trip to Vancouver?
- If you could live in Vancouver for 1 year, would you go?
You will be a customer and trying to order something you’d like! Your teacher will be a waiter, staff, worker and so on to take your order🙂
Your teacher has gotten lost again. Please help them to find the place🙂
00:06 – You know there aren’t too many places in the world
00:13 the greatest places to live in the world.
00:15 – So let’s check it out!
00:22 – [Man] And even though it is a big city
00:33 What I love is that on one side you have Stanley Park,
00:40 the hustle and bustle of downtown Vancouver.
00:42 – [Man] And as you head into Stanley Park
00:51 This is a totem pole produced by
01:02 four times an hour.
01:12 downtown core to being completely surrounded by nature.
01:16 I was a bit nervous coming out on the bridge
01:28 Just a little.
01:37 you can experience wildlife, and learn about lumberjacks,
01:40 and just enjoy the spectacular view.
01:49 everything from fresh produce to sweets,