- What is your favorite dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Which do you like the best, beef, pork or chicken? Have you ever tried any other meats before (lamb, kangaroo, etc.)? How was it?
- What kind of foods would you recommend for travelers in Tokyo, and where would they go to try them?
- Tonight we are going to dive into this city’s cultural scene.
- Eat like a local!
- Eating is at the top of this list.
- They’re using different things to season.
- The favorite part of the evening was the fact that the tour guide was so involved.
- We’ve made it to our final stop.
- Yeah, mix it up!
- This has been such a stupendous evening.
- Strolling through the streets of Tokyo…
- It felt like we were hanging out with a group of friends.
- What do you like to drink? Do you drink any alchohol? Do you go out to drink or at home? Do you think social drinking is an important part of establishing relationships with coworkers?
- What do you like to do on your day off? At night?
- If you must live somewhere other than Tokyo for one year, where would you like to live?
00:55 Oh, it’s delicious!
01:17 Here it comes.
01:37 – Yeah, mix it up!
01:42 whatever you like.
01:48 Hey! (laughs)
01:52 I like the flavors of it.
01:55 – [All] Kanpai!
02:04 we stopped at a number of places,
02:05 tried things like okonamiyaki
02:07 and yakitori,