- Have you ever been to Taipei or other places in Taiwan before?
- Do you know some famous landmarks in Taipei?
- Have you ever tried Taiwanese food? If so, what did you eat?
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- 00:32 It feels like I am standing over a model. All the cars are teeny.
- 00:46 this place is about as posh as it gets.
- 00:50 There are beautifully sculptured gardens.
- 00:55 It’s kinda like being in a candy store. They all have their own flavor
- 01:07 and that’s why there is so many intricate dragons all over this place.
- 01:15 it’s really quite astounding to be here.
- 01:58 This is kind of an explosion for the senses.
00:12 sightseeing tour.
00:23 Get down there!
00:32 It feels like I am standing over a model.
00:34 All the cars are teeny.
00:45 I’m here at the Beitou Hot Springs
00:50 There’s beautifully sculptured gardens.
00:52 There’s a number of different pools.
00:58 I’m gonna try them all out.
01:15 and it’s really quite astounding to be here.
01:21 Home of the best collection of
01:30 is the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall,
01:32 and it is definitely one of the must-see
01:33 places in all of Taipei.
02:06 you know what that means?
02:15 with some games, here we go.
02:18 Watch out, playing darts.
02:24 My experience in Taipei has been absolutely magical.
02:32 to say goodbye.