- Do you know any Canadian foods?
- Have you heard of poutine?
- Do you think it sounds weird? Do you think it would taste good?
- Do you think the Canadians will be pleased with the American poutine?
- What do American people call poutine?
- How did the Canadians feel about the American poutine?
- How much money would that girl pay to eat the poutine?
- How much would the guy pay?
- I remember this looking better.
- I would pay 3 dollars at the most for this.
- You would have to pay me to eat this.
- This one’s got a garnish
- There’s no discernable gravy/cheese curds
- The fries are well done
- I feel like I’m gonna regret learning what this was
- Hard to mess up
- Not my favourite, but it’s edible
- If my goal is eat poutine, this is not it.
- Do you think American food is good?
- What do you think about American sushi?
- Do you think poutine could become popular in Japan?
00:20 should I be eating this very gelatinous
00:23 okay here we go here we go the cheese
00:54 I mean there’s no discernible gravy
00:56 there’s no discernible cheese curds this
01:07 that’s ridiculous
01:31 everything from Quebec it doesn’t taste