- Have you ever been to Venice before? If you have, what was your favorite thing about the city?
- What are some things Venice famous for?
- What is your favorite Italian dish and why?
- 00:10 – This is probably one of the most unique and romantic cities I have ever been to.
- 00:16 getting in a gondola and cruising through the canals.
00:34 Navigating Venice isn’t like navigating your normal city.
- 00:41 There are just these little alleyways.
- 00:56 We were watching all these gondolas go by with the gondoliers in their striped shirts
- 01:49 An Italian man serenading you.
- 02:13 It’s these intricate, colorful pieces of art.
- 02:25 All the people mulling about
- What stood out to you the most in this video?
- What would be your dream trip to Venice?
- If you could live in Venice for 1 year, would you?
00:08 – Welcome to Venice.
00:34 Navigating Venice isn’t like navigating
00:43 And every now and then, you break free
00:52 – Now for the thing I’ve most been looking forward to,
00:55 It’s so fun.
00:58 with the gondoliers in their striped shirts
01:11 – I’m on the Grand Canal part,
01:17 go up and down here,
01:49 with an Italian man serenading you.
01:59 So this is gonna be really interesting.
02:10 What you see in here is not your traditional
02:12 chandelier or vase.
02:17 Absolutely gorgeous.
02:27 the cafes,
02:28 the port over there.