- What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
- Hawaii is famous for many things, can you name a few?
- Would you rather travel to a warm country or a cold country?
- What is one of the best ways to see Oahu?
- Which museum is the most visited destination in Hawaii?
- Can you name some of the activities shown in this video?
- 00:09 soaking up some rays on Oahu.
- 00:49 The water is so crystal blue, the sand is so white
- 01:00 and see all the different types of
- 01:09 And from there you can hop in a submarine.
- 01:16 seeing the fish, swim and going by all the artificial reefs
- 01:31 I was really impressed by the Polynesian Cultural Center
- 01:51 As a big crater, this is an inactive volcano
- 02:04 Buffet time, let’s see what’s on the menu.
- 02:10 If you want energy and fun and to learn Hawaiian but also Polynesian culture, a luau will do it for you
- 02:35 This is the ultimate place to hang loose
- Have you ever been to a luau before? Would you like to?
- Which activity looked the most interesting? Why?
- If you were to go on a trip to Hawaii, what would be on your itinerary?
00:20 Let’s do it.
00:31 seeing all those skyscrapers.
01:13 Here we go.
01:20 so cool.
01:24 That is awesome.
02:15 a luau will do it for you.
02:38 – Aloha.