- Have you made pancakes before? Were you successful?
- If not, what is your favorite recipe?
- What do you like to eat with your pancakes?
- What were the best pancakes you ever had?/responsivevoice]
Listening (Please play the video from 0:00 to 1:47 only)
After the video: Did you get it? If not, please tell your teacher specifically which part you didn’t understand. Let’s review the video again 🙂
- How many cups is the perfect amount of flour?
- What are the key dry ingredients for pancakes? There are a total of 5.
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- So many recipes claim to have the best
- What it actually takes
- Many recipes vary in terms of how much they call for
- We experimented to find the exact proportion needed for the perfect pancake
- It’s really flat
- Deceivingly thicc (thick)
- Lacks flavour
- Too dense
- Eating, you know, like baked flour.
- The sweet spot
- Pro tip
- Straight edge
- Pack it right in
- To up their fluff factor
- Taste too soapy
- Taste like aluminum foil
- When they work together
- The perfect amount of lift
- The right amount of tang
- Now that we’ve got all that settled
- Whisk to combine
- Make a condensed recipe from this video!
- Will you try making pancakes with this recipe?
- Have you done anything similar to this?
- Do you think the pancakes from this recipe will taste as good as pancakes from a restaurant?
- What is the most adventurous recipe you’ve tried?
3 Cutlery Tray
12 apron for teachers:)