—- **FOR NEW STUDENTS**————————————————
- What industry do you work in and what is your role?
- What are your responsibilities in your role/position?
- Can you describe to me the function of your workplace/company?
- How many departments, how many offices. National or International?
- What are the Minimum requirements for employment i.e Education or Experience?
- How many opportunities are there to ‘move up the ladder’?
- What is the process for changing job roles i.e Interview? Test?
General discussion about your workweek:
00:11 position in the market. For instance are there any competitors offering similar
00:46 be profitable. The tool assumes that there are five forces that determine
00:50 competitive power in a business situation. These forces are supplier
01:13 individually. For example, with supplier power you examine how easy it’s going to
01:49 your power increases. Then consider competitive rivalry. How many competitors
02:16 likely it is for competitors to enter the market. The easier it is for them to