- Have you ever been to Spain before?
- Have you ever travelled to other places in Europe? If you have, where?
- Do you know anything about Spain? (Food, culture, history…)
- 00:11 check out some of Gaudi’s most famous architecture
- 00:24 I’ve been to a lot of European cities, and Barcelona is by far the most lively
- 01:10 so it’s like this team effort for dinner
- 01:14 Riding in that helicopter is a rush
- 01:24 Sitges is paradise, the city itself is so cute and medieval looking
- 01:42 this stadium is the most visited tourist attraction in all of Barcelona it was pretty exciting to see this stadium from a fans point of view but being down here on the grass is absolutely incredible
- What kind of place does Spain seem like to you?
- What is one thing you learned or found interesting from this video?
- What is one thing from the video that you would most like to try? Why?
Your teacher will be a doctor so please tell your conditions and get the treatment 🙂
You will be a customer and trying to order something you’d like! Your teacher will be a waiter, staff, worker and so on to take your order🙂
Your teacher has gotten lost again. Please help them to find the place🙂
00:11 and especially to check out some of Gaudi’s most famous architecture
00:36 Wow, look at that!
00:51 I feel like I’m in this magical world of gingerbread houses
00:58 It’s so fun to be able to learn how to cook these traditional Catalan dishes
01:14 >>RYAN: Riding in that helicopter is a rush
01:49 but being down here on the grass is absolutely incredible
02:12 >> RYAN: I am absolutely in love with this city it really has it all