- 00:12 We are going on a moonlight tour of ancient Rome and the Colosseum.
- 00:37 it’s just a really special kind of ambiance.
- 00:57 but we’ve gained access because of this private tour.
- 01:17 – Well worth it. Fantastic. Really worth it.
- 01:21 – The Colosseum was built by 100,000 cubic meters of travertine, which is a type of limestone that was transported all the way from Tripoli.
- What is a Gladiator? Have you watched the film called the Gladiator?
- The battles that took place in the Colosseum hundreds of years ago was very bloody, would you watch a battle if it was held again now?
- Do you think its good to see cities at night or during the day?
01:17 – Fantastic.