- When you think of Christmas, what comes to mind?
- Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, how do you celebrate it and how long have you celebrated?
- Do you have any ideas about Christmas in Australia?
- What are some things you know about the tradition or story of Christmas?
- 00:12 Uniting through traditions
- 00:26 hello everyone I want to introduce
- 00:29 g’day
- 00:34 have a Barbie
- 00:40 chuck some shrimp on the barbie?
- 00:48 seafood is pretty popular
- 01:00 great spot that you can come down with
- 01:10 oh i want one of those prawns, Ok dig in everyone
00:09 today on the WestJet Christmas miracle
00:12 uniting through traditions we’re in beautiful
00:26 hello everyone I wanted to introduce you
00:29 to my friend Steve g’day guys we’re at
00:31 Bondi Beach out with the friends and
00:33 family it’s Christmas time we’re gonna
00:34 have a Barbie I can’t wait to try some
00:37 Australian barbecue. Santa you want to
00:40 chuck some shrimp on the barbie? sure
00:43 here we’ve got tuna belly steak so
00:48 seafood is pretty popular around
00:49 Christmas time because we’re outdoors
00:51 it’s hot, it’s the middle of summer just
00:54 gonna sneak a piece here that is so good what a
01:00 great spot that you can come down with
01:01 your family, buy some food at a local
01:04 market cook it up it’s so fresh are you
01:08 absolutely Santa looking forward to it
01:10 oh i want one of those prawns, Ok dig in everyone
01:16 so another tradition santa is we gotta go
01:19 catch some waves oh well let’s go give
01:21 it a try, okay doesn’t look like it’s too
01:29 what a great day for Santa to come
01:36 santa just wiped out
01:46 from all of us at Western Merry
= Bondi beach, Sydney, Australia.