- Have you ever been to Osaka? Do you think people in Osaka are more friendly than in Tokyo? What are the differences between Tokyo and Osaka?
- Which do you prefer, Disney or Universal, and why?
- What is your favorite thing to do at theme or amusement parks?
- 00:07 Osaka is home to one of the greatest theme parks in the world, Universal Studios Japan.
- While it has a lot in common with its cousins in the U.S, there are some distinct attractions you can only find here in Japan.
- If you stroll down to New York, you’re gonna find the Amazing Adventures of Spiderman.
- 00:36 like, It’s So Fluffy, where you can get one of the most loved creatures in Japan, the unicorn.
- One of the most distinct aspects of Universal Japan is Minion Park.
- 01:14 That was out of control, I loved it.
- 01:20 It’s time for a bite to eat. I’ve worked up a bit of an appetite on all these rides.
- What is the best attraction in theme parks like Disney and Universal, and why do you like it?
- Can you recommend the best souvenirs for your teachers to buy their friends from these theme parks?
- If you could go to any theme park in the world, where would you want to go? If you do not have a specific theme park in mind, describe what kind of place you would like to go to.
00:42 the unicorn.
01:00 I wanna go on that.
01:14 That was out of control, I loved it.
01:36 It’s Hogwarts.
2 The unicorn