- In Japan, we learn American English, but can you try to speak in British English?
- Do you know the difference between cookies and biscuits? If yes, please describe it.
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- Which English accents have you heard before and which one do you like?
- Lets practice, “Vitamin, Tomato and Little bottle of water” in both US and UK accent.
- What differences and similarities can you see between British and American people?
00:06 hi I’m Jenny from England
00:08 hi I’m Mrs. Lippett and 19 is from
01:35 comforter dude
01:45 capsicum what are you Rambis just boost
02:45 I’m on oh yeah mosh are you