- Have you ever been to New Caledonia?
- What is New Caledonia famous for?
- Do you enjoy exploring nature?
Do you understand the following Key Words & Phrases? Your teacher will select Key Words & Phrases and ask you about their meanings.
If you don’t understand, your teacher can explain them. Afterwards, try to use the Key Words & Phrases to make a sentence!
- 00:06 Noumea is the most cosmopolitan city in the Pacific Islands.
- 00:10 But it’s no concrete jungle.
- 00:11 Adventure past the city centre to find lush landscapes
- 00:42 Get a dose of tradition at the incredible Tjibaou Culture Center.
- 01:16 you will discover an idyllic paradise.
- 01:20 Laze on the sand and soak up the sun
- flavour vs flavor, colour vs color, tonne vs ton
- What did you find most interesting about Noumea from this video?
- Which activities from this video would you like to try the most?
- Do you enjoy the outdoor activities or indoor activities more?
00:04 Welcome to Noumea.
00:30 Visit Notre Dame de Pacific lookout point.
00:46 Designed by famous architect – Renzo Piano.
01:28 It’s the perfect snorkeling spot.
- 00:26 Tchou Tchou Train, 00:30 Notre Dame de Pacific, 00:42 Tjibaou Culture Center, 00:59 bird sanctuary, 01:14 Duck Island
- 01:28 Snorkeling