- Describe a family member you are closest to
- Describe a television program that you like to watch.
- Describe A Movie You Recently Watched
- Describe a person who can use or speak a second language.
- Describe a country you have visited
- Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.
- Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
- Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for students and why?
- What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you.
- Some students prefer to work on class assignments by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
- Describe a language other than English that you would like to learn.
- Describe a game or sport that you enjoy playing.
- Describe the best experience of your school/university life you have had
- Describe something you bought but you were not happy with.
- Describe a time when you are very busy
- Describe a place you have never been to but would like to go someday.
- If your friends from another country are going to visit your country, where would you suggest them to go?
- What are the significant features of a cafe or restaurant you like
- Do you think we should preserve the old building in the city?
- How do you acquire knowledge? Give us some examples.